The Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry invites application for Scientist (m/f) Next-Generation-Sequencing (NGS)
- Operating and developing our NGS service, with a focus primarily on library preparation for CHIP-Seq and RNA-Seq.
- Discussing experiment design and experimental results with the users from the scientific departments and will oversee sample preparation by one technician.
- Also analyse and distribute data, in close collaboration with the bioinformatics service group.
- Stay abreast of changing technology, including equipment and protocols.
- D. in biochemistry, molecular biology or another relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in Next-Generation Sequencing technology, in particular, in library preparation.
- Previous exposure to automation/liquid handling and bioinformatics and its application to NGS data would be considered beneficial.
- Key selection criteria will be a high level of initiative and excellent communication skills when interacting with end users.
- Remuneration will be based on qualifications and the salary structure of the TVöD (public service tariff scale).
- The initial contract is limited to two years.
Informal enquiries can be directed to Dr. Stephan Uebel (email@example.com).
Please send your application including a CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 04.17.
Deadline: February 17, 2017.
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
Am Klopferspitz 18
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry|
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Molecular & Cell Biology|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||February 17, 2017|