MIMS Postdoctoral Fellow Positions (FY2017): Meiji Institute for Advanced Study of Mathematical Sciences (MIMS) Postdoc Fellow Positions for FY2017 are open under the Meiji University
The selected /prospective fellow will be involved in research activities of Mathematical Sciences pursuing mathematical analysis of social and natural phenomena and stressing the relationship with society.
Research field : Mathematical Sciences
Job Type : Researcher C (Postdoc)
Tupe: Full-time (Nontenured)
Tenure : From 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
Number of positions : variable
Required Qualifications :
Persons who have already been a Doctoral Degree or will have been awarded a Doctoral Degree by the time of the scheduled starting date of employment.
- Basic salary: 230,000 yen/month
2. Research Allowance : 500,000 yen/year
3. Transportation Allowance
- Health Insurance, Welfare Pension Insurance and Employment Insurance are provided.
Deadline: From 31st January 2017 to 17th February 2017 (*Application materials MUST reach by the deadline.)
Starting date : 1st April 2017
Application materials :
- Application Form
- List of Publications
- Research Plan (approximately 1 page written in A4 size sheet; free form)
- Outline of Research Achievements (approximately 1 page written in A4 size sheet; free form)
- Reprint of selected papers (1 piece)
Application Submission Address :
Meiji Institute for Advenced Study of Mathematical Sciences
8th floor, 4-21-1 Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, 164-8525, Japan
How to Apply:
- Please complete the above five documents either in Japanese or in English. All documents required should be written in the same language.
- All application materials must be sent by registered mail (e.g. Express Mail Service [EMS]).
- Please write “Application Documents for Postdoctoral Fellow in Meiji Institute for Advanced Study of Mathematical Sciences” in red ink on an envelope.
- – Submitted materials will not be sent back for any reason.
mims[at]mics.meiji.ac.jp (Please change [at] into @ when you contanct us)