University of Bolton with Beijing Foreign Studies University are offering two fully funded master’s scholarships for international students in Multimedia Journalism for the 2016/17 academic year.
- £7,500; full tuition-fees will be waived
- Other costs including accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from Beijing, plus equipment is not included in the scholarship and must be covered by students.
- Students must have a basic equipment set-up on starting the course.
Number of Scholarships: 2 (Two)
- Applicants must satisfy the criteria for standard entrance requirements to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Strong portfolio and commitment to the area of study are of greater value than educational background.
- Applicants not having relevant education qualifications but has significant experience in the field of journalism, or communications, then they are eligible to present a strong portfolio as part of application and will be considered a strong candidate.
- Chinese nationals are not eligible for this scholarship.
- University of Bolton, United Kingdom
- Beijing Foreign studies University, China
- Completed scholarship application form, as a word or pdf document including:
- Personal statement describing applicant’s academic background, work experiences and/or extra-curricular activities which are related to the IMMJ course, and expectations to gain from studying this course (not more than 500 words)
- Future development plan and intensions to use the knowledge and experience gained through the course to contribute towards the development of career and profession as a whole (not more than 500 words)
- Summary of applicants financial need, including details of any other sources of funding expected to receive and any special circumstances affecting need for financial assistance (max 300 Words)
- A link to an online portfolio. The link must point to a concise gallery (20-30 images) and/or 2-3 videos that exhibit applicant’s best work. Text, audio or infographics materials may also be submitted.
- Mail completed application form with links to Sharron Lovell –firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
University of Bolton and Beijing Foreign studies University
|Subject areas||Multimedia Journalism|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30th July 2016|
For Further Details: Click