NIT Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Professors and Associate Professors on Direct/Deputation Basis.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- PB – 4 of Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10500/- p.m.
- For Direct Recruits, Minimum pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs. 48,000/
- Minimum Pay Scale of the Post :
- PB – 4 of Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 9,500/- P.M
- To be appointed in PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with AGP of Rs. 9,500/- p.m. For direct recruits.
- Minimum pay in the PB-4 to be fixed at Rs. 42,800/-.
- Professor PB-4 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.10,500/-
- Direct appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally under research project.
- On deputation preferable below 56 years.
- Applicant must hold PhD
- Relevant Experience: 10 years after PhD or 13 years total out of which 07 years are to be after PhD
- Additional/ Desirable Requirements: One or more Patents; Supervised more than three students for PhD; Preparing E-Learning material. At least one self-financed short-term course offered every year. Strong liaison with industry. Offering significant support to institute management; High value sponsored or consultancy projects.
For Associate Professor
- Essential Qualifications: applicant must hold PhD
- Relevant Experience: 06 years after PhD or 09 years total out of Which 03 years should be after PhD. Three years at the level of Assistant Professor
How to Apply
- Qualified and interested applicants must apply in the prescribed format
- Applicants are required to submit the application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN etc.), check list etc to the following address : The Director, National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.
- All applications must be accompanied by non-refundable processing fee of ₹ 1000/- (₹ 500/- in case of SC/ST) in the shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIT Delhi payable at Delhi-110040.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi|
|Subject areas||Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||26 May 2017|