Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) and the Department of Food Safety and Infection Biology invites applications for research fellow in microbiology.
Duration: 3 years
The applicant must meet the requirements for prelude to PhD programs at NMBU:
- Applicant must have a relevant education equivalent to a five-year Master Education with 120 credits.
- Applicant must have a proven strong academic background from previous studies
- Applicant must be able to document good English skills, both written and oral.
- Applicant must hold master’s level degree in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, veterinary or equivalent.
- Applicant must have knowledge and experience in microbiology; experience of working with molecular methods.
- Documents can be sent electronically or sent in triplicate by ordinary mail marked still.nr. 17/02591 to the Veterinary School NMBU, Department of Food Safety and Infection Biology, PO Box 8146 Dep, NO-0033 Oslo.
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||August 6, 2017|
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) research is enabling people all over the world to tackle the big, global challenges regarding the environment, sustainable development, how to improve human and animal health, renewable energy sources, food production, and land- and resource management.
Centers and Laboratories at NMBU
- Address Norway