Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Fellowships for International students, Canada, 2018: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation fellowship to carry out study in Canada.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing research.
Study Subject: Humanities and social sciences, and specifically one or more of the following themes:
- Human Rights and Dignity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Canada in the World
- People and their Natural Environment
- Involvement in lively exchanges with other researchers and policy makers;
- The opportunity to contribute to public dialogue and share innovative ideas at events organized by or in conjunction with the Foundation;
- A $150,000 allowance over three years for research, travel and networking;
- A $50,000 award;
- A $25,000 allowance to cover the cost of participation in Foundation events.
Conditions of Eligibility:The following criteria must be fullfilled in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Researchers active in a field of the humanities and social sciences related to one or more of the Foundation’s four themes; and
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents, or citizens of foreign countries legally allowed to reside in Canada for the funding period.
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents,
- Citizens of foreign countries
Application Procedure: The applications are to be made through the official website (see the link below)
- Regular fellowships
Candidates to the regular Trudeau fellowship are researchers who have set themselves apart through their capacity to propose creative solutions to important issues and their ability to inform public debate beyond the academic sphere.
- Visiting fellowships
The Foundation can award 1 fellowship per year to a visiting fellow. The regular Trudeau fellowship’s criteria of excellence and engagement also apply to the visiting fellowship
Deadline:is December 2, 2017.
|Organization||Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation|
|Fellowship Level||Phd or Postdoc or faculty or Masters (Research fellowships)|
|Subject areas||Any subject studied under the foundation scope|
|Fellowship amount||A $150,000 allowance over three years|
|Eligibility||Open for all|