Interested applicants who have either a PhD degree or have submitted their PhD thesis can apply for these positions.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER), Mohali|
|Subject areas||Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematics & Computer Science, Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Salary||as per the MHRD norms|
|Eligibility||PhD in the relevant discipline|
|Deadline||Applications accepted round the year|
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject clearly stating “Application for Postdoctoral position at IISER Mohali”.
Application Should contain:
The application packet should contain the following:
- A brief CV with name,age,address,email & phone contact, subject of research interest, details of educational qualifications(after 10+2), PhD thesis title, thesis supervisor details, research highlights, and details of up to three prominent research publications, awards and distinctions (if any).
- A research proposal (not exceeding two pages) outlining proposed research to be carried out at IISER Mohali, clearly mentioning the overlap with research activity at IISER Mohali with names of specific faculty members.
- A complete list of publications.
- Names and addresses (including email) of three referees.
The above four documents should be sent as four separate PDF attachments.
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Address India