The Max Planck Institute for Physics invites applications for Postdoctoral fellow within CRESST experiment. The institute’s research focuses on particle and astroparticle physics from both an experimental and a theoretical perspective. CRESST is a dark matter search based on scintillating cryogenic calorimeters and is located at the Gran Sasso underground laboratory in central Italy.
About the position:
- The successful candidate is expected to take a major role in detector R&D for the next phase of the experiment and/or in the analysis of data of the presently ongoing phase.
- The selected fellow should have good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently.
- The candidate is also expected to contribute to the onsite support at LNGS and to the planned upgrade of the CRESST experiment.
Duration: initially three years, with a possible extension to up to five years.
Application to be sent to Dr. Federica Petricca at email@example.com including:
- List of publications
- Statement of research interest
- Three recommendation letters
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Physics|
|Subject areas||Physics, Astrophysics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 February 2019|