TU/e is a leading international university of technology specializing in Engineering Science & Technology. Through excellent teaching and research we contribute to progress in the technical sciences, to the development of technological innovations, and as a result to the growth of prosperity and welfare in the region and beyond. TU/e maintains close links with industry, healthcare and the building and logistics sectors.
|Organization||Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Chemical Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||€ 3.044|
About the Program
The title of the project is ‘CFD modelling and experimental validation of pyrolysis oil spraying’ at Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry. The major task will be to develop a quantitative understanding of the hydrodynamics of a spray of pyrolysis oil droplets moving through the combustion chamber after they have been sprayed from (one or multiple) nozzles.
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- PhD in relevant subject.
- Experience in both CFD modelling and experimental validation.
- Experience and affinity with multiphase flows, numerical algorithms, and optical experiments.
- Cover letter (stating personal goal and research interests connecting to one or more of the topics defined above),
- Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publications),
- Two letters of recommendation of previous supervisors or collaborators (with detailed contact information: email, telephone number and address).
Register and Apply here: Click
Dr. J.T. Padding
For personnel information:
Mrs. L.J.C. van den Boomen, HR Advisor
For Further Details: Click