Prabha Dutt Fellowship in Journalism inspires young women who wish to explore and research on any topic of current relevance. This fellowship is given every year. The Fellow may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication within the given time frame. The work can be executed in Hindi, English or any other Regional Language.
Fellowship carries a financial support of Rs 1,00,000 which includes travel expenses as well.
- Fellowship is open to women only
- Applicant must be Indian Nationals
- Applicant must be in the age group of 25 to 40.
- The fellowship is exclusively for print journalists.
- Successful candidate will be required to publish a specified number of articles in established publications.
- Fellow may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication within the given time frame.
Terms & Conditions of Fellowship:
- Duration of the Fellowship: 10 months.
- Grant: Rs. 1,00,000 (given in two phases); the Ist installment at the beginning of the award and the IInd after submission of the completed project.
- Progress report will be required after the first 4 months.
- Applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan refer to to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- Candidate must not hold any other Fellowship or working on any other project at the same time.
How to apply:
- Send CV (two page)
- A write up of about 250-300 words explaining the project.
- Full postal and telephonic contact details together with any e-mail id should be submitted to facilitate contact.
- 5 samples of work published.
- Names and contact addresses, telephone number of two referees must also be sent.
- Applicant must mention title `Sanskriti-Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ on the application envelope (if sending by post)
- Applications can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org with `Sanskriti-Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ in subject line.
Note: Applications are accepted round the year for the next year’s fellowship.
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Eligibility||Open to Indians only|
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
For Further Details: Click