SALSA call for postdoc fellowships: The School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof (SALSA) at Humboldt-Universität Berlin is announcing a call for postdoc fellowships in selected areas of Analytical Sciences.
Application Procedure: Complete applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (for application see the link below).
- Please apply until 26.05.2017, 12 pm Berlin time, via Email only to email@example.com.
- Please send one single pdf-file which should include all necessary personal information, as well as the project proposal, details are stated below.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered and will be considered invalid.
- Candidates should provide their detailed CV (max. 4 pages), a publication list, a copy of their PhD degree certificate and a project proposal (see below).
Project proposal Description: A project description of up to 3 (three) pages, containing
1) A summary of 150 words (max.)
2) A description of the major aims of the proposed research
3) The expected outcome
4) A project schedule with a time line
5) The reason for their primary choice of hosting lab, and why the hosting group is suited to carry out the project, as well as potential collaboration partners (PI) in the SALSA graduate school, and resources (consumables) and equipment needed to carry out the project.
Conditions of Fellowships
Postdoc fellowship conditions
- Selected postdocs will be funded via fellowship contracts
- Funding will be 1.750 Euros/month
- Project spans are flexible within the stated minimum and maximum range; projects must be planned for a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 months
- Earliest starting date for projects is 01.07.2017.
Deadline: April 28th, 2017, until May 26th, 2017, 12 p.m. Berlin time.
|Organization||School of Analytical Sciences Adlershof (SALSA), Humboldt-Universität Berlin|
|Fellowship amount||1.750 Euros/month|
|Deadline||May 26th, 2017|
Freie Universität Berlin is a leading research institution. It is one of the German universities successful in all three funding lines in the federal and state Excellence Initiative, thereby receiving additional funding for its institutional future development strategy.
Freie Universität can thus take its place as an international network university in the global competition among universities. Development and assessment of research projects takes place within various focus areas, research networks, and platforms for interdisciplinary collaborative research.
The university’s performance in the Excellence Initiative provided funding for several new graduate schools and transdisciplinary research clusters. In particular, the graduate schools play a key role in the development of internationally competitive research centers of excellence.
Freie Universität Berlin is a broad-based university with 15 departments and central institutes offering over 150 degree programs across a wide range of subjects.
- Address Germany
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,133)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (537)
- Germany (501)
- United States (472)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (167)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(336)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(366)
- Travel Grants(62)