National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application from eligible candidates for Scientist Recruitment 2017
NIRT invites applications for recruitment for the Scientist-D in Chennai, India.
Position: Scientist-D (Bacteriology)
Job Location: Chennai
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
- MD in Microbiology from a recognised University with five (05) years R&D/teaching experience in Medical Microbiology out of which at least two years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity. Or
- First/Second Class M.Sc. plus Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology from any recognised University with eight (08) years R&D/teaching experience in Medical Microbiology after M.Sc. plus Ph.D. out of which at least two (02) years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects in a team effectively.
Pay Scale (Salary): INR (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Application Fee: Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft (DD) from a nationalized bank for Rs.500/- (only) payable to the Director, NIRT, Chennai.
- SC/ST/women and physically handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee.
- IPOs/DDs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years.
Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the following:
Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
(Formerly called as Tuberculosis Research Centre),
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetput, Chennai – 600 031
Deadline: 21st June 2017
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|Salary||As per UGC norms|
|Eligibility||PhD + Experience|
|Deadline||21st June 2017|
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR): The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Research Oppertunities / Programs at ICMR
- Extramural Projects for Grantees of ICMR’s Extramural Research Projects
- Short Term Studentship (STS)
- Adhoc Research
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- ICMR-Visiting Fellow Scheme
- Post Doctoral Research
- MD/MS Ph.D Programme
- MD/MS/DM/MCH/MDS thesis support
- Centre for Advanced Research
- Task Force Projects
- Guidelines for Empanelment of Adjunct Professors/ Scientists of Universities/ Colleges/ Institutes
- ICMR Chairs for Sr. Retired Medical / Biomedical Teachers/ Scientists
- Emeritus Medical Scientist
- Address India