Sikkim University invites online applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Applicant must be dynamic and forward looking Indian citizens having requisite qualifications as per UGC norms.
- Computer Applications
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Peace & Conflict Studies and Management
- Political Science
- The candidates must enter the relevant score in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as given in Online API Score Sheet as per revised regulations of UGC (4th Amendment, 2016) .
- Each API score must be supported by the documentary evidence which should be objectively verifiable, without which no claim on account of API score would be entertained.
- The API score shall be calculated as per revised regulations of UGC 2016 (4th Amendment) or as per UGC regulations amended from time to time.
- Applicant must upload the duly filled up API sheet in the online application form.
- Further, a print out of API sheet along with all necessary documentary evidence and a print out of the confirmation email/registration slip should be sent to the University and it should reach the University within one week from the last date of submission of the online application form.
- Applicant should clearly write their name, post & department applied and application no. in the envelope containing the above documents.
How to apply:
- Apply online through the website
- General & OBC: ₹ 1,000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Nil
|Fellowship amount||as per rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
For Further Details: Click