The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a grant oppertunity for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries applicants who are applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
- The UTS grants are notavailable for Dutch and/or present UT students.
- The program is alsonot applicable for Master program at Faculty of Geo-Information Science & Earth Observation (ITC).
UTS BENEFITS / Advantages
- Opportunity to be one of the UT students and exclusively take part in an intake for 3 honours programmes: Design honours, Research honours, or Change leaders.
SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year
No. Of Fellowships: approximately 30 scholarships
Who can apply: students from the following nationalities can apply
- EU/EEA Countries and Non-EU/EEA countries
|Organization||University Twente Scholarship|
|Subject areas||All the subjects offered|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
Starting date of the course: September
The eligibility requirements for the University of Twente Scholarship are –
- You should be admitted to one of the UT graduate programs;
- You have to include a letter of motivation (250 – 500 words) with your application.
- You conform with the requirements for obtaining a visa in the Netherlands (for international students)
- General English language test requirement IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90)
- Subscore of speaking skills 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20)
For more Information regarding the eligibility check the link.
For more information: Faculty’s website
Apply for job
University of Twente (UT): The University of Twente is a young & enterprising university that prepares young students for the future. UT works through innovative, attractive and future-oriented education & to play a global role in technological and social research. It engages 2,950 scientists and professionals working together to groundbreaking research, relevant innovation and inspiring education for more than 9,000 students.
Bachelor`s and Master
- Address Netherlands