The Young Water Fellowship Program aims to invest young leaders from low and middle income countries to implement projects to tackle water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), water pollution and water scarcity issues, by offering them an intensive training program, seed funding grants for their projects, and mentoring support by senior level experts during one year.
Number of places: 10
- Applicant must fall in 18 to 30 years are group at the time of the application
- Applicant must have a water project idea to contribute to the solution of a WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene), water pollution or water scarcity problem
- Applicant must be a resident/citizen from this list of low and mid income countries
- Applicant must be the founder or co-founder of the proposed project idea
- The project must not have been implemented yet, although new phases of pilot projects are accepted
- Applicant must be able to attend a workshop in Belgium in November 2017, and cover personal costs from his/her residency to the airport and back (the rest of the travel expenses are covered).
- Applicant must be able to cover your visa expenses (we will provide Invitation letter).
- Applicant must be able to communicate in English (intermediate level at least).
How to apply:
- Apply via the online application system
|Organization||Young Water Solutions|
|Subject areas||Water studies|
|Eligibility||Open to low and mid income countries|
|Deadline||9th August 2017|