Postdoc position Towards uncovering the roles of transcription factors involved in plant H2O2 signalling originated in chloroplasts. A Postdoc position is available in the group of PD Dr. Veronica Maurino, Plant Molecular Physiology and Biotechnology Group, Institute of Developmental and Molecular Biology of Plants, Heinrich-Heine-University, Düsseldorf (http://www.pmpb.hhu.de/).
Deadline: 30. May, 2015
The major objectives of the project are:
- To assess the transcriptional dynamics of the TFs after H2O2 production
- To define the subccelular (re-)localization of the TFs
- To analyse of the performance of TF mutant and overexpressor lines
- To assess target genes of the selected TFs Required profile
- You have a PhD degree in a relevant subject
- You have experience in the relevant methods that will be employed in the project (quantitative real-time (qRT)-PCR, production and analysis of fluorescent protein reporter lines, phenotyping, CHIP-seq, general molecular biology and physiology methods)
- You have proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
How to apply: Application contact Please respond by e-mail, including your letter of interest, CV and 2 addresses for references by 30. May, 2015 to
PD Dr. Veronica Maurino (email@example.com).
The position is limited to 2 years, the salary will be in accordance with the German Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst (TVöD Bund). Starting date for this position is 1st August 2015.