General introduction: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces Examination.
1. Posts Offered
Specialists Grade – III Assistant Professor
Junior Scientific Officer
Agriculture & Cooperation,
3. Educational Qualification – The candidates should have relevant degree in concerned job fields with good academic record.
(Please visit official advertisement for post-wise eligibility criteria).
4. Upper Age Limit
Assistant Editor – 30 Years
Associate Professor – 30 Years
Chemical Examiner – 35 Years
Specialists Grade – III Assistant Professor – 40 Years
Junior Scientific Officer – 30 Years
Joint Director – 50 Years
Assistant Director – 35 Years
Pathologist – 35 Years.
5. How to Apply?
The candidates may apply online.
6. Selection Process – Interview
7. Pay Scale
Assistant Editor – INR 30,441
Associate Professor – INR 1,01,616
Chemical Examiner – INR 45,990
Specialists Grade – III Assistant Professor – INR 48,618
Junior Scientific Officer – INR 30,441
Joint Director – INR 50,808
Assistant Director – INR 45,990
Pathologist – INR 48,618.
Click her for further information: Official Advertisement
Last date: Apply before 14th Jan 2016
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualification(s) and experience (preferably in prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.