Conference Travel Grants by Axol Innovation Labs: $1000 grants for PhD students and post-docs to attend scientific meetings. After the popularity of our summer 2015 awards, we are excited to announce new travel grant opportunities to support life science researchers.
We are offering 2 x $1000 travel grants to attend a life science conference to provide recipients with the opportunity to advance and share their research knowledge.
To enter prospective candidates must:
- Be a PhD student or postdoctoral researcher at a university or non-profit organisation
- Perform life science research
- Use the award for travel to a recognized conference relevant to their research area within 12 months of receipt of award
- Provide a blog post summarizing the meeting and their experience at the event
- Complete the application form in full
- Travel Grant recipients will be determined by a random draw carried out by Axol Bioscience Ltd.
- The winners will be announced January 2016
The deadline for the New Year 2016 Axol Travel Awards is January 15th 2016!