FACULTY POSITIONS at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ROUT A K (M.D University Campus, Rohtak – 124001 India). IIM Rohtak has a strategic location of being the only IIM currently within the National Capital Region of India.
It has proximity to a flourishing industrial belt spread across Delhi and Haryana. It has aspirations and all ingredients to develop as a global leader in due course of time.
It has ambitious plans to achieve a global brand in global scale and global recognition by collaborating with various internatiolnally known Management colleges or unisersities witin a short span. IIM Rohtak is now seeking the association of academic and corporate professionals who can make IIM R vision and plans come true.
|Subject areas||Engineering and Management|
|Salary||Varries (See below)|
IIM Rohtak invites applications for faculty positions (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor) from academic and corporate professionals with academic orientation on regular/contract basis.
A list of various relevant subject areas is given below:
- Finance and Accounting
- HR and OB
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Managerial Communication
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions) : Ph.D. in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout.
Eligibilities critieria are as under:
- Professor : Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in reputed institutions.
- Associate Professor : Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor : Minimum 3 years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.).
The following are details of positions and pay.
|Grade Pay||Min. Monthly Salary|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 42000||Rs. 9500||Rs.1,18,041/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 30000||Rs. 8000||Rs. 86,724/-|
#At the current DA rate and excluding HRA. A suitable number of advance increments may be considered in deserving cases.
- a) Other benefits include HRA/Leased Accommodation, NPS (for regular faculty members),
LTC, medical reimbursement etc. as per the norms of the Institute, and limited telephone
- b) Limited Professional Development support as per norms is available.
- c) Opportunities to earn additional incomes may arise.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Make a teaching presentation and/or research seminar presentation on a research topic
that they have recently undertaken or which is in progress
- Appear in a personal interview (PI) with a selection panel
Interested applicants possessing required qualifications and experience may send their applications in prescribed format to the undersigned on the address mentioned on top so as to reach the addressee latest by Date 17/02/2016. If you have any queries, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01262-274050. CLICK HERE for Application PDF Format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Those who had applied earlier against the advertisement in May 2015, need not apply again, unless Ph.D. thesis is submitted recently or there is specific change in the Curriculum Vitae.