The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO) is offering up to two postdoctoral positions to well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young scientists who wish to enhance their scientific careers in a friendly and stimulating environment. The successful candidates will be joining the ICFO-Medical Optics group led by Prof. Turgut Durduran. The group is seeking to hire up to two postdoctoral fellows to be part of an international consortium working on the development and use of high-density speckle contrast optical tomography for applications in healthy neuroscience experiments and on ischemic stroke patients. The successful candidate will be part of the collaboration and work with collaborators in USA and in Spain.
- Candidates must have experience in diffuse optical tomography; opto-electronic instrumentation; digital scientific camera control; numerical algorithms.
- No restrictions of persons with disabilities, citizenship or gender apply to ICFO positions.
- The contract is offered for a period of 18 months.
Apply online and candidates are requested to submit:
- Presentation letter with a declaration of interest,
- Curriculum Vitae, including contact details,
- Contact e-mail of three potential referees.
|Organization||Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||14th May, 2021|