The Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development at Utrecht University invites applications for two tenure track faculty positions at Assistant Professor Level in the Environmental Sciences group. Candidate should be highly self-motivated natural sciences oriented and quantitative scientists.
About the positions:
- With these two new positions, we aim to contribute to the solution of these challenges in environmental sciences while also increasing our fundamental knowledge of the system.
- The first position is focused on ecosystem resilience.
- The second position is focused on Sustainable land, water and nutrient interactions.
- Applicant must hold PhD and have experience with and an interest in academic teaching.
- Applicant must have a network for the acquisition of externally funded projects.
- Applicant must have a strong record of international peer-reviewed publications;
- Applicant must be well connected to relevant academic partners as well as relevant stakeholders in society and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate excellent English language proficiency. We require a qualification English at C1 level (CEFR or comparable to level 3 of the Lecturer Assessment Grid) or prepared to obtain this level by training.
How to apply:
Applications are open to all nationalities and to be applied via online portal.
|Subject areas||Geoscience, Environmental Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 September 2020|