The research group Cellular and Computational Neuroscience at University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Science and the Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences has three PhD positions in Neuroscience available.
About the project:
- Project 1: The effect of noradrenaline on the perirhinal gate in Alzheimer’s disease
- Project 2: Noradrenaline regulation of alertness through modulation of cortical synaptic function
- Project 3: The link between Aβ-driven synapse and network alterations that cause memory impairment
- Applicant must be highly motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic person with a Master degree in Neuroscience or equivalent.
- Applicant must have analytical and theoretical skills as well as experimental talent with a background in (cellular) electrophysiology (is an advantage).
- Applicant must have appreciable communication skills, who communicates very constructively in a team-based environment;
- Applicant must possess excellent writing skills in English.
Apply online in pdf should include:
- a motivation letter and CV, including a list of publications;
- name and email two academic references
|Organization||University of Amsterdam|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 April 2021|