The Department of Public Health, Research Unit for Epidemiology at the Faculty of Health, Aarhus University invites applications for three postdoc positions commencing on 1st January 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter. The work is available in the Department’s reproductive epidemiological research group focusing on puberty development and sperm quality.
About the project:
- The Postdocs will be a part of the research group that investigates pubertal development, semen quality and male reproductive hormones following fetal exposure to a wide range of maternal lifestyle factors, drugs, dietary supplementations, artificial hormones and fertility treatment.
- The research group uses fetal exposure data from the Danish National Birth Cohort and outcome data from puberty follow-ups and a semen quality study (FEPOS) within the cohort.
- The results of the study have the perspective of reinforcing preventive actions, increasing reproductive health in future generations and reducing the need for assisted reproduction.
- A relevant master’s degree and obtained a PhD degree preferably with experience from epidemiological studies in the field of reproductive epidemiology as well as experience with guidance, teaching and preparation of major fund applications.
Apply online and application must include the following:
- Motivated application
- Curriculum Vitae
- A list of publications
- A teaching portfolio.
- References/recommendations can be uploaded separately
|Subject areas||Medicine, Biomedicine, Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19 Dec 2019|