ESR Vacancies at the visuAAL project by the European Union’s Horizon
PhD positions are available for highly motivated Early Stage Researcher (ESR) as part of the visuAAL project.
Please, read the call for applications for a specific project (below) before applying.
NOTE: During the application process, applicants are able to select multiple positions in case they were interested in several of the research projects.
Qualifications / Eligibility criteria
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) relevant to the project(s) they apply for.
- Applicants should not have been awarded a PhD degree
- At the time of recruitment, applicants must have less than four (full time equivalent) years of experience within a research career (measured from the date when the applicant obtained the first degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate, even if a doctorate was never started or envisaged)
- Applicants can have any nationality
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Additional criteria can apply for each specific research project (see the details about each project below)
NOTE: Each project has its own call for applications (below) specifying the relevant master’s degree and additional criteria. Please, confirm that you fulfil those requirements before applying for a particular project. We have detected that some applicants apply for several projects: one that requires a degree in Law, another one that requires a degree in Psychology, and another one that requires a degree in Computer Science. It is highly unlikely that an applicant could fulfil all those requirements.
Deadline: The positions are open until the positions are filled. The Consortium will collect and evaluate the applications every two (02) weeks.
|Organization||European Union’s Horizon|
|Subject areas||Science, Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Open Until Filled|