07 Faculty Positions: NIPER (Life sciences)
Recruitment for Teaching (Faculty) Positions at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Reference /Advt. No. NIPER-A/Teaching/2018/3
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) – Ahmedabad is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
The Institute has openings for the following Teaching positions on contract basis:
|SNo||Name of Post||Specialization||No of Post|
Pharmacology & Toxicology
|01 for each
- Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/ MBBS/M.Pharm / M.S.Pharm/B.Tech/ M.Tech) in Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Medicinal Chemistry Natural Product
Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology & Toxicology with good academic record.
- A minimum of 5 years of Teaching/Research/industrial experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D having expertise in cancer biology, with preference in oral squamous cell carcinoma(OSCC) and breast cancer.
- Desirable Experience: A minimum of 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial post Ph.D experience in cancer biology.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having strong record of relevant publications in SCI indexed peer reviewed journals and patents.
- Age: Maximum 45 Years as on date of advertisement.
Deadline: Last date of application is October 15, 2018.
Salary: Consolidated salary as per 6th pay commission scales.
|Organization||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Subject areas||Biotech, Pharmaceutical, chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||October 15, 2018|
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Address India