10 Faculty Positions at the Guru Jambheshvar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar, India
Reference Number: ADVT.NO.3/2021
Online applications are invited on the prescribed form for the posts of Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences on regular basis.
Deadline: The last date for submission of online applications is 20.04.2021.
DETAIL OF DEPARTMENT AND NUMBER OF POSTS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
|Department||No. of posts||Specialization|
Qualifications for the posts Of Assistant Professor in pharmaceutical sciences are reproduced Below:-
- First-class B.Pharm. with Master’s Degree in Pharmacy(M.Pharm.) in an appropriate Branch of specialization in Pharmacy (qualification must be PCI recognized)
- Two years of teaching experience in PCI-approved/ recognized Pharmacy College.
- The candidate should be registered in the register of pharmacists maintained by a State Pharmacy Council.
- A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Assistant
Professor in the subjects of pathophysiology, pharmacology, and pharmacy practice.
- If a class or division is not awarded at the Master’s level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent cumulative grade point average shall be considered equivalent to first-class or division, as the case may be.
Detailed information with regard to the number of posts, qualifications, selection criteria, etc. may be seen on the University website.
|Organization||Guru Jambheshvar University of Science & Technology (GJUST)|
|Subject areas||Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy|
|Salary||As per Gov. norms|
|Eligibility||Ph.D. in relavant discipline|