The Faculty of Architecture & the Built Environment at TU Delft is inviting applications for 10 PhD positions in Communities of tacit knowledge: Architecture and its way of knowing.
- Applicant must be motivated young researchers with a background in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, architectural and urban theory, or related disciplines.
- Candidates must hold Master’s degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Architectural Theory, or related disciplines
- Applicant must demonstrate affinity with research in architecture, as demonstrated by research papers, journal articles or other research output or contributions to architectural culture
- Applicant must have willingness to work at the interface of academia and design-led research
- Applicant must possess experience in architectural design practice is desirable and willingness to work and move in an international academic network
- Applicant must possess excellent English oral and writing skills
Apply via the online platform and include the following:
- Cover letter
- Full CV (including contact details for at least two academic referees plus marks/grades achieved on current courses)
- 1500-word position paper which outlines interest in researching tacit knowledge in architecture and gives an indication of three preferred subthemes (e.g. Horizons, Codes, Values)
- Copy of diplomas
Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Architectural Theory
|Fellowship amount||2325 euros monthly (full-time basis)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Nov. 19, 2019|