The Department of Information Technology at Uppsala University is inviting applications for up to ten PhD/Postdoctoral Positions in Embedded Systems.
- System architectures for Embedded Systems
- Modelling and verification
- Real-time scheduling and analysis
- Code generation for multi-core platforms
- Candidate must have a Master of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent for doctoral candidates or PhD degree or a foreign degree equivalent to a PhD degree in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent for postdoctoral positions. The PhD degree must have been obtained no more than three years prior to the application deadline.
- The ideal candidate for the position has a solid background in at least one of the areas mentioned above, has demonstrated ability to do research, as seen through his/her MS thesis, and has good programming/implementation skills.
- As for all PhD students, a genuine interest and curiosity in the subject matter and as well as analytical and communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Candidates must be expected to be fluent in verbal and written English.
Apply online and the application should include the following:
- Candidate’s description, research interests, reasons for applying for this particular position and past experience (max. 3 pages)
- Copies of relevant university degrees and transcripts, relevant publications, a copy of your MSc thesis (or a summary in case the thesis is ongoing) and other relevant documents.
- Candidates are encouraged to provide up to 3 letters of recommendation and contact information to reference persons.
- Up to five selected publications in electronic format (for postdoctoral position)
|Subject areas||Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||4th December 2020|