Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Scientists in the Pay Level 11 of Pay Matrix Rs.67700-208700 and Senior Scientists in the Pay Level 12 of Pay Matrix Rs.78800-209200 and Principal Scientists in the Pay Level 13 of Pay Matrix Rs.123100-215900.
Scientist: 04 (UR), 01 (OBC), 01 (SC), 01 (ST) Rs 87273/-
Senior Scientist: 02 (UR), Rs 100926/-
Principal Scientist: 01 (UR) Rs 155415/-
NIIST is engaged in R&D of five broad areas namely (i) Microbial Process Technology, (ii) Agroprocessing Technology, (iii) Materials Science & Technology, (iv) Chemical Science & Technology and (v) Environmental Technology. NIIST offers excellent infrastructure support, start-up research funding along with a vibrant environment to perform research in a unique interdisciplinary environment, wherein scientists enjoy a mix of individual freedom and collective scientific support to undertake research of international quality, Product Development/ Technology Innovation/Applied Technology etc. within the mandate of the Institute.
The details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below.
How to apply:
- Eligible applicants are required to apply on-line through CSIR-NIIST website www.niist.res.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online application will be available on CSIR-NIIST website up to 23/07/2018 (5.30 pm)
- The Applicant has to remit application fee of Rs.500/- (wherever applicable) through NetBanking to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of on-line application: Name of Account Holder : Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum Account Number : 67047723825 Bank Name : State Bank of India IFSC Code : SBIN0070030 MICR No. : 695002943
- Applicant should keep a copy of the application print out for their record.
- The duly signed print out of the computer generated application form (hard copy) along with self attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications, caste certificate, if applicable, and proof of application fee remittance should be sent in an envelope superscribed “ Application for the post of …………………………….(Post Code………) by post so as to reach The Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala on or before 5.30 PM on 30-07-2018.
The applicants are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying Online. Also, the applicants should have the details of Online transaction of fee details (if applicable), marks obtained (in the qualifying examination) and experience (employer names,period,etc.,) readily available to provide inputs to the online application form.
Recruitment of Scientist/Sr.Scientist/Pr.Scientist
Last date for submission of online application: 23-07-2018, 5.30 p.m (IST)
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 30-07-2018, 5.30 p.m (IST)
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopies of educational qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable. e. Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
For any queries regarding submission of Online Applications, mail to: email@example.com
|Type of positions||Scientist|
|How to apply||Online|
|Closing Date||July 23, 2018|
|Subjects||Nutraceuticals, nonmaterial, environmental and therapeutic applications|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Address India