100 Sussex Chancellors Masters Sholarships: 100 Sussex Chancellors Masters Sholarships
Number of Scholarships available: 100
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must:
- hold or expect to achieve a First Class Bachelors degree from a UK university or who hold or are expecting to receive an excellent UG degree from a university within the European Union are eligible for the scholarship.
- have applied and received an offer for a full time, eligible Masters degree at Sussex starting in September 2019
- submit a separate scholarship application for the scholarship after applying for the Masters course
- Applicant must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
Scholarship amount: £3,000 as a tuition fee reduction
Subjects Areas: subjects offered by the University
How to apply: Online
Selection for a scholarship:
- Scholarships will be granted on the basis of previous or current academic performance and future potential.
- The panel members will pay careful attention to the information provided in the Scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2019
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Fellowship Level||Masters degree program|
|Subject areas||All masters courses offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st August 2019|