108 Assistant Professor: Kalindi college, Delhi University
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, in various subjects in the College. The last date for receipt of application is 20th September, 2019.
Total Vacancies: 108
Salary: in the Pay of Rs 57,700/- per month in the pay matrix Academic level 10 under 7th CPC recommendation in addition to other usual allowances.
Required Essential Qualifications (minimum eligibility condition) for the post of Assistant Professor:-
- Good Academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from any accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
- All applicants are required to apply online in prescribed format with complete, correct
information and attachments.
- The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of
the submitted information.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on
the College website.
- Details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the College website (see below) along with this advertisement.
- The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
|Organization||Kalindi college, Delhi University|
|Level||FACULTY (Assistant Professor)|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Salary||As per VI Pay Commission)|
|Eligibility||Masters / PhD in relevant disciplines + Experience|