The Marie Skłodowska-Curie programme MINDED invites applications for 12 fellowships for experienced researchers with the aim of advancing the diagnosis, imaging and treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders. Selected fellows will be trained for business development and clinical translation of new biomedical technologies. The project is coordinated by IIT-Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia.
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics
- Business Development
Fellowship value: 63,000 Euro per year (inc. taxes and social contributions – Benefits and Italy Tax break may apply).
- Applications are open to researcher of all nationalities.
- Applicant must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Applicant must comply with the Transnational Mobility Rule (at the time of recruitment, not have resided or carried out their main activity in Italy for more than a year in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date: September 1st, 2017).
- Applicant must be hold doctoral degree or, if the applicant has does not have a doctoral degree and is not in the process of completing one, they should have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience (Full-Time Equivalent Research Experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would allow them to pursue a PhD)
- Applicant must have a PhD in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Psychology or closely related fields.
- Applicant must not have over 10 years of experience after the University Degree which gives access to doctoral programmes.
- Apply online and submit the following documents:
- MINDED Research Proposal
- MINDED Ethics Statement
- 2 letters of reference
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie Grants|
Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Psychology
|Fellowship amount||63,000 Euro per year|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 15, 2018|