Applications are invited for 12 PhD positions (“Early Stage Researchers, ESR”) to be funded by the Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network “ETUT – European Training network in collaboration with Ukraine for electrical Transport” within the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission.
Research Fields: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Power Electronics, Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Applicant must have, or are about to get, a master’s degree in power electronics, packaging, electromagnetics, material science or a related field;
- Applicant must have a background in physical electronics, analytical mathematics and simulation;
- Applicant must be familiar with numerical methods in mathematics and physics, such as finite difference and finite element methods;
- Applicant is expected to be an excellent teammate in an enthusiastic and hardworking group of scientists and engineers working on a joint assignment;
- Applicant must be proficient in English and able to collaborate intensively with industrial and academic parties in regular meetings and work visits.
Apply online and include the following with application:
- A motivation letter, emphasizing specific interest, qualifications and motivation to apply for this position.
- A detailed CV (resume) including a short summary of MSc research and contact information of at least two references that may be consulted
- Transcripts of bachelor and master degree
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 March 2021|