The Faculty of Humanities at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for four PhD scholarships at each of the following three departments:
- Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies (EnGeRom)
- Department of Media, Cognition and Communication (MEF)
- Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics (NorS)
Starting date: 1 September 2018
Duration: up to 3 years
- Applicants must hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent.
- Applicants must have submitted their thesis at the time of application, to the extent the thesis forms part of their Master program.
- In case applicant have not obtained your diploma by the application deadline, he/she must include a statement (pre-approval) from university declaring that the master degree have been awarded.
- Applicants with a non-Danish Master’s degree will have their degree assessed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in order to establish, if the Master’s degree is equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- Applicant must possess excellent communication skills in English (speak and write).
Application must include the following materials:
- Project description with the overall objectives, reflections on the project’s method and design as well as a timetable. (not to exceed 12,000 characters)
- CV including a list of publications, if available, must be submitted with the application.
- Statement of consent
- Recommendations and publications
- Diploma and transcript of records
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma (if not available before the application deadline, a pre-approval must be submitted)
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree transcript of records (an official description of the grading scale must be included)
- A copy of the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree diploma
- A copy of the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree transcript of records (an official description of the grading scale must be included)
- If the MA diploma and/or examination records are in another language than English, German, French, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please include a translation into either of these languages in your application.
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||06 February 2018|