12 Scientist Positions: DST, Chemistry and Physics: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology is inviting applications / researchers from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of 6 posts of Scientist ‘C and six posts of Scientist
NAME AND DETAIL OF POSTS:
|Name of positions||Scale of Pay||Number of posts & Discipline||Number of posts & Discipline||Number of posts & Discipline|
|Scientist- ‘C||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3)+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600||Physics (2)||Chemistry (2)||Engineering and Technology (2)|
|Scientist- ‘D’||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) +Grade Pay Rs. 7600||Physics (02)||Chemistry (02)||Engineering and Technology (2)|
Essential Requirements: –
- Master’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent in respective discipline.
- Four years’ experience in R & D in Industrial, Academic Institutions , Science and Technology organization and other scientific activities and services.
- PhD Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology
- 8 years experience in Research
PhD Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology
The upper age limit for direct recruits shall be 35 years in case of Scientist ‘C and 40 years . in case of Scientist ‘D’
Deadline: 30 June 05:30 P.M. (i.e 45 days after publication of the ad. in the Employment News
15th July (60 days Union Territories and some mentioned states). Click the link below for details.
|Organization||Department of Science and Technology|
|Level||Scientist C and D|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Physics|
|Salary||As per DST regulations|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian nationals|