The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO) is offering several Postdoctoral fellowships to well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young scientists who wish to enhance their scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment.
Research groups (topics including, but not limited to):
- Biophysics & Biomedical Optics
- Optical Sensing, Optoelectronics
- Nonlinear Optics, Ultrafast Optics & Atto-Physics
- Nanophotonics, Optomechanics & Nanomechanics
- Experimental Quantum Optics, Quantum Gases & Quantum Information
- Theoretical Nanophotonics, Quantum Optics & Quantum Information
- Condensed Matter Theory & Light-Matter Interactions
- Photovoltaics, Thermal Photonics, Solar Fuels & CO2 Mitigation
- Candidates must hold an internationally recognized PhD-equivalent degree in a field related to ICFO research activities by the time of the contract activation.
- Candidates must not have a current contract with ICFO at the time of the call deadline.
- Applicant must have a high working knowledge of English.
Submit online the following material in English:
- A Cover Letter addressing the motivation for application, as well as specific indication of ICFO research group of interest.
- A Curriculum Vitae, including contact details.
- Research Profile (1-page max)
- Statement of Key Contributions: list up to 10 items (e.g. papers, patents, technical contributions, supervision, project management, leadership roles, etc.; may include contributions outside research/academia)
- Career Interruptions (optional; 1-page max). Candidates may submit a statement regarding any career interruptions (care of dependents, birth of children, etc.), which will be taken-into-account in evaluating their contributions.
- The names and contact details of 2 referees.
|Organization||The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19th September, 2021|