University of Turin calls applications for 15 scholarships for international students wising to enroll in IInd cycle degrees for the next academic year.
Subject: courses offered by the University
- Award is for supporting students for enrollment, accommodation and living costs.
- Annual amount of each scholarship, regardless of the nationality of candidates, is calculated on the basis of yearly installments of 750 euros each, for a total amount of 9,000 euros/year, including of all charges.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Regardless of applicants’ nationality, qualifications for admission to the chosen IInd cycle degree program were gained in an institution outside of the Italian education system and operating outside of the Italian national territory.
- Applicant must never have been enrolled in any Ist, IInd or one-long-cycle degree program at the University of Turin.
- Age limit: not more than 30 years on the deadline of this Call.
- It is also stated that students enrolling on academic year beyond the Ist, changing programs within those offered by the University of Turin or transferring from another university and applying for academic transfer of credits are not admissible for application.
NOTE: in order to be admitted and enroll in the chosen program, non-EU students residing abroad shall fulfill with current requirements and deadlines, including procedures regarding the access of overseas students to Italian university courses set in the Regulations issued by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
- Copy of valid passport or only for European Union nationals, copy of identity document
- Application form; form must be filled completely in each of its parts and signed.
- Copy of the score report of GRE test. GRE test must be complete with all sections and must have been sat not earlier than 5 years before the deadline for application of the present Call.
- Transcript of records
- Certificate confirming the qualifications suitable for admission to the chosen IInd cycle degree program.
- Students, who have not completed their qualifications by the deadline for presentation of applications, may apply anyway; in such a case, they shall attach an updated transcript of records together with a declaration indicating the timing predicted for graduation.
- The award of the scholarship is subject to the effective completion of the qualification prior to registration in academic year.
- Study plan and academic degree may be written in Italian, English, French or Spanish.
|Organization||University of Turin|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||9,000 euros/year|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|