14 Faculty Positions (Regular/Guest Faculty): RGNIYD
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) is an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament functioning under the Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
Total Number of Positions: 14
Professor (Academic Level 14)
Associate Professor (Academic Level 13A)
Assistant Professor (Academic Level 10)
- Applied Psychology
- Computer Science (Data Science)
- Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- S.W. (Youth and Community Development)
- Development Studies
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Interested candidates should apply only online.
- MSc., and Ph.D.,
- First Class in all the degree programs with good SCI/SCIE Publications
- Applicants are advised to send the downloaded online application with all supporting documents to the Institute.
- All the documents in support of Research and Academic contribution must be enclosed with the application.
|Organization||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Subject areas||Life sciences, Social Sciences Arts, Law, Humanities, Engineering|