The Central University of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the following teaching positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Backlog Vacancies (08 Vacancies):
- History and Archaeology
- Social work
Current Vacancies (137 Vacancies):
- ECONOMIC STUDIES AND PLANNING
- HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY
- BUSINESS STUDIES
- SOCIAL WORK
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG
- ELECTRICAL ENGG.
- FOLKLORISTIC & TRIBAL STUDIES
- MUSIC AND FINE ARTS
- SCHOOL OF UNDER GRADUATE STUDIES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES STUDIES
Read more on eligibility here
Pay Structure: (As per 7th pay commission subject to revision of pay as per GoI/UGC)
- Professor: Level 14
- Associate Professor: Level 13A
- Assistant Professor: Level 10
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- 1,500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category applicants. Application fee exempted to SC/ST//PWD category applicants.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. Offline forms will not be accepted.
- The hard copy of the online application along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor)’’ must be sent to The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585 367 so as to be received by the on or before 24.06.2019 up to 5:00 p.m.
- In service candidates must forward the hard copy of the online application form along with all self-attested enclosures through proper channel so as to be received by the undersigned on or before 24.06.2019 up to 5:00 p.m.
|Organization||Central University of Karnataka|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||As per GoI rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||Online Application: 12-06-2019
Receipt of hard copy of online application along with all enclosures: 24-06-2019