15 Fully Funded PhD fellowships: ZENITH PhD Program 2020
Applications are invited for the position of 15 Fully Funded PhD fellowships: ZENITH PhD Program 2020 by ZENITH (ZEbrafish Neuroscience Interdisciplinary Training Hub)under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement #813457
The aim of this program (ZEbrafish Neuroscience International Training Hub) is to train a new generation of neuroscientists in cutting-edge approaches that bridge biology, physics, and mathematics to uncover the mysteries of brain formation and function.
The ZENITH PhD program will train 15 students, hosted by 13 laboratories, who will undertake projects that address major questions in neuroscience.
The three (03)-year program is fully funded will be leading to the award of a PhD in Neuroscience by the relevant partner University (associated with the primary project supervisor). Working language throughout the program is English.
Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria
Program will attract students from diverse backgrounds including Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering. Candidates should note the following eligibility criteria:
- Open for any nationality.
- Should hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Mobility Rule: Students must apply to a host institution in a country where they have not lived, worked or studied for more than 12 months in the three years prior to the start of the program (September 2020).
- Students, who have started research, must have less than 4 years of research career and have not been awarded a doctoral degree at the time of recruitment by the host organization.
- Registration and eligibility questionnaire.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Ask your two referees to send their letters of recommendation prepared using the ZENITH template to the ZENITH generic email.
- Note that YOU must activate your referees. We don’t do that for you. Ensure that your referees use your surname as the first word in subject line of their email.
- Fill out the CV template (2-page limit; do not insert picture).
- Write your motivation letter (1000 word limit; see guidelines).
- Email a single PDF containing your CV and motivation letter together with copies of official transcripts to ZENITH generic email by 5 January 2020. Ensure that (A) your attachments are less than 10 MB, (B) your surname is the first word in the subject line of the email and the first word in the name of the PDF file.
- Failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in disqualification of the application.
Deadline: Jan 5th, 2020
|Subject areas||Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering|
|Deadline||Jan 5th, 2020|