Newcastle University offers Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) to UK/EU students and international students. The scholarship offered to support the very best international students hoping to carry out a programme of research. University offers a small number of University funded NUORS awards for outstanding international students who apply to commence PhD studies in any subject in 2018/19.
- Tuition fee scholarships of typically £7,800 – £11,700 per year
- award covers the difference between fees for UK/EU students and international students
Number of scholarships: 15
- Applicant must have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- Applicant must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- Applicant must intend to register to start your studies during the 2018/19 academic year.
- Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
How to apply:
- Applicant must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.
- Complete the NUORS application form electronically and in accordance with the regulations, which are provided at the end of the application form.
- Applicant will also be required to provide details of an academic referee; the University will then contact your referee directly.
- Applications must be submitted via the email address email@example.com
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||£7,800 – £11,700 per year|
|Eligibility||open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||27 April 2018|