The University of Konstanz is offering fifteen open PhD positions and three postdoctoral researcher positions in experimental physics, theoretical physics, physical chemistry, and mathematics (Reference number 2021/048). PhD positions are initially limited to three years. Postdoctoral researcher positions have minimal duration of two years and offer the possibility of an extension of the contract subject to positive evaluation and further funding commitment.
- laser-based measurement techniques (exp.)
- high-resolution electronic transport measurement methods (exp.)
- microwave excitation and detection tech-niques (exp.)
- Applicant must hold an excellent academic record and must hold MSc. degree in physics or mathematics (for PhD positions) and Excellent PhD thesis in physics or mathematics (for Post-Doc positions).
- Profound knowledge of relevant experimental or theoretical methods
- Research experience relevant for the respective project
- High motivation, strong interpersonal and influence skills, and great motivation
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Apply online with a letter of motivation, your CV, transcripts and letters of recommendation combined to one single pdf document.
|Organization||University of Konstanz|
|Fellowship Level||Doctoral /Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Experimental Physics, Theoretical Physics, Physical Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 April 2021|