The Mathematical Institute of the Faculty of Science at Leiden University is inviting applications for 15 PhD candidates and postdocs in Mathematics.
About the Project:
- The Mathematical Institute of Leiden University invites applicants for a PhD or postdoc position in any of the research areas of the institute, which are Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory; Analysis and Dynamical Systems; Probability Theory; and Statistics. Contacting supervisors within the MI before applying is encouraged.
- The position comes with some light teaching duties.
- Applicants are expected to hold M.Sc or PhD degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Applicants must strong background in one of the research areas of the institute;
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative researcher;
- Applicant must possess english communication and writing skills.
Duration: full-time appointment of initially one year, with an extension after a positive evaluation of the progress of the research, personal capabilities and compatibility. The appointment will be extended for another three years for PhD candidates.
Remuneration: € 2,395. to € 3,061. gross per month
Apply by sending email with motivation letter and CV to Martine Goderie-Vliegenthart, email email@example.com.
|Fellowship Level||Doctoral / Postdoctoral|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|