Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network “INITATE” within the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission invites applications for 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESR).
About the programme INITIATE (Innate-Immunometablism as Antiviral Target)
- This is an Innovative Training Network funded by the European Commission and brings together world leaders in virology, inflammation, innate immunity and immunometabolism with the aim to educate a new generation of research scientists with interdisciplinary expertise in virology, immunology and immunometabolism.
- Candidates to be talented and highly motivated early career researchers educated in Biology, Infection & Immunity, Biochemistry or related subjects and experience in Cellular Biology, (Bio)Chemistry, Immunology And/Or Virology.
- Dedication and enthusiasm for experimental research, combined with scientific curiosity and the capacity to teamwork in an interdisciplinary environment is expected.
- The ESRs will be based in the Netherlands, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, France or Italy.
- Candidates must have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Candidates must have excellent proficiency in written and spoken English (at least level B2) and fulfil the specific University recruitment criteria of each position.
- Candidates can be of any nationality but need to demonstrate mobility in terms of moving from one country to another when taking up their appointment.
- Candidates must not have resided or carried out their activities – work, studies, etc.- in the country of their host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before August 1st 2019.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of five positions; for each position, they must submit an application to the project coordinator (email@example.com).
- Applicants must include:
- Detailed academic transcripts in the form of certified copies of all undergraduate level certificates
- List of research-related methodological skills
- List of training experiences abroad
- Motivation letter
- 03 reference letters from previous professors or mentors.
|Organization||Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network|
|Country||Netherlands, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, France or Italy|
|Subject areas||Cellular Biology, (Bio)Chemistry, Immunology, Virology|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||11 September 2019|