150 Engineers / Apprentice Positions at Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
DRDO Recruitment: For Any Engineers
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is a government agency of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organization. It is administered by the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDO Recruitment for Any Engineers
Detailed Eligibility/Educational Qualification:
- For Graduate Apprentice: Potential Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree
- For Technician Apprentice: Potential Candidates should possess a Diploma in Engineering
- For ITI Apprentice: Potential Candidates should possess ITI in various trades.
Total Number of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice – 80 Positions
- Technician Apprentice – 30 Positions
- ITI Apprentice – 40 Positions
DRDO GTRE Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online by using the official website from 05 January 2021 to 29 January 2021 (links are given at the end of the post).
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Fellowship Level||Engineer / Apprentice|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per Gov. rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals only|
|Deadline||29 January 2021|
- Total Jobs 34 Jobs
- Full Address india
- Address India