ELITE-S is a COFUND Action, on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) programme. This means that ELITE-S fellowships are partly funded by the European Commission, and part by the ADAPT Centre. ELITE-S Fellowships are for experienced researchers of any nationality, seeking a prestigious career developing position and it aims to form the next generation of thought leaders in ICT; developing research, technical and other skills, including the ability to actively interact, collaborate and engage with industry.
About the fellowships:
- ELITE-S Fellows will be researchers who are technically strong in their own discipline, and capable of performing high-value, interdisciplinary research, complementing and supporting their peers.
- ELITE-S welcomes applications from candidates who have had career breaks and are looking to return to a research-based career, and from candidates who have had a non-traditional career path, including those who have built up research experience but who may not have gained a doctoral qualification
- ELITE-S will adhere to the COFUND principle of ‘individual-driven mobility’ meaning that the applicants will have freedom to choose their research project within the broad remit of the programme aim, supervisor and secondment organisation. Each fellowship will consist of three phases:
Number of fellowships: 16, two-year fellowships
Core research areas:
- Regulations and Compliance
- Content Analytics and Content Preservation
- Data and Process Management
- Applicant must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Applicants may be of any nationality and must agree to the programme’s Terms & Conditions.
- Applicant must comply with the Transnational Mobility Rule: at the time of recruitment by the host organisation, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Applicants must at the time of the call deadlines, possess a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent (FTE) research experience in academia or industry.
How to apply:
- Choose a Research topic
- Choose a supervisor from ELITE-S
- Develop a proposal
- Submit the proposal online
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st May 2019|