The University of Bielefeld is offering two full-time ERC Preparative Fellowships at the Department of Research Promotion and Transfer. The Bielefeld University offers these fellowships in form of research associate positions for external researchers who are currently not employed at Bielefeld University.
Tasks and duties:
- To promote excellent academics who are at the beginning of their independent research career,
- These positions will offer successful candidates the opportunity to further develop their independent research and to prepare their ERC Starting grant application with Bielefeld University as the host institution.
- The development of an individual research profile and relevant academic skills is considered part of this process.
- The “ERC preparative Fellowship” is open to researchers of all disciplines with 2-7 years of experience since completion of their Ph.D.
- Applicant must have completed Ph.D. and at least 2 years of post-doc research experience
- Applicant must have scientific excellence according to the ERC criteria (depending on the research discipline e.g., at least one important publication as main author or without the participation of their Ph.D. supervisor; publications as the main author in high-ranking international journals; (translated) monographs; patents; conference presentations; (inter)national prizes and awards)
- Applicant must possess excellent communication skills
The application should be sent via post or email (a single PDF) document sent to ERC@uni-bielefeld.de with the identification code: wiss19073 and send photocopies of original documents.
|Organization||University of Bielefeld|
|Fellowship Level||Research associate|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 8, 2021|