ProtATonce Ltd is inviting applications for two junior scientist positions. This is a successful biomarker discovery company located in Athens/Greece.
About the position:
- The successful applicant will become a Junior Research Scientist at ProtATonce (Athens/Greece) and an ESR member of a pan-European ITN network on Systems Pharmacology (H2020-MSCA-ITN # 812830 and 859962).
- He/She will attend a PhD program, get trained on several sites in Europe, but at the same time get valuable industrial experience.
- Applicants may join either wet lab or computational work.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, eager to learn, should possess excellent communication skills, and should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and being up to speed with highly talented individuals.
- Candidates should possess either a strong computational or a strong biological background (i.e. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Biology, Drug Discovery).
- A multidisciplinary background is a plus.
- Applicants with a computational background will undertake projects related to systems pharmacology, data management, data analysis, bioinformatics, machine learning, and optimization algorithms.
- Applicants with biology background will be involved in projects related to systems pharmacology such as building multi-omics data sets, antibody-based assay development, assay production, and deciphering signaling pathways in cellular aging.
- Applicants will be involved in the company’s main activities that includes wet lab services, assay production pipelines, ISO13485 processes, and commercialization/marketing activities.
- For Greek Applicants: Due to the transnational mobility requirement, Greek candidate must have resided outside of Greece for more than 2 years in the last three years and should not possess a PhD degree.
Send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement of purpose and 3 names with contact info of senior people that you have worked with and can give letters of recommendations.
Biological sciences, Biology, Computer science, Modelling tools Engineering, Biomedical engineering
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|