The Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering two PhD scholarships in Plant Molecular Biology and in Plant Membrane Biochemistry, respectively, commencing 01.01.2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
About the Project:
- The work will include the decipher the molecular mechanisms underlying water stress tolerance in plants, and generate a knowledge base and procedure for breeding of this and other drought-tolerant crops.
- Principal supervisor is Professor Michael Palmgren.
- The position is available for a 3-year period.
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in Biology-Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry Molecular Biology or a closely related field with excellent results and good English skills.
Apply online and include the following:
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project he/she is applying for and detailing motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry Molecular Biology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|