2 Postdoc /Research Associate (Fixed Term) Positions in Catalysis C-H activationat the University of Cambridge
Applications are invited for upto two postdoc researcher fellows to work within the group of Professor Matthew Gaunt on “development of new methods in palladium catalyzed C-H activation of aliphatic amines“ on EPSRC funded project.
Key role: The selected applicants will play a key role in:
- Development of new methods for selective functionalisation of unactivated C-H bonds
- Investigate the application of these methods in total synthesis & in addressing challenges in medicinal chemistry.
- Motivated individuals with a capacity to communicate well and work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Candidates should possess a PhD in a relevant discipline, or should have submitted their thesis.
Location: Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, UK
Requirements / Eligibility:
- Will exploit the latest techniques in chemical synthesis.
- Extensive practical experience in state-of-the-art synthetic organic chemistry, transition metal catalysis & CH activation.
Start date: available from October 2016.
Interviews are expected during September 2016.
Fixed-term: The funds for this post are available until 30 September 2019 in the first instance.
How to Apply: To apply online for this vacancy, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below (see below).
Required documents: Please ensure that you upload your
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- A covering letter and
- Publications list in the upload section of the online application.
For queries regarding the post, please contact Chloe Barker email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote reference MA09932 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
|Organization||Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge|
|Deadline||Sep 19th 2016|